Our AstroLOLogy 12 tips to a prosperous Chinese New Year
January 28, 2020
1) Scorpio – Will be earning the biggest cookie points for being able to get the scoop from our fellow AstroLOLogy characters on these insider tips to a very HUAT Chinese New Year.
2) Aquarius – Flex your memory prowess and show off your skill to memorize all the 12 Chinese zodiac signs in sequence. You’ll be sure to impress your aunties and uncles!
3) Capricorn – To plan ahead like fellow Capricorns usually do, learn some money-related greetings like 財源滾滾 (cái yuán gun gun) and 大吉大利 (dà jí dà lì) before ushering in the Chinese New Year. You may earn yourselves bigger ang pows for saying these greetings!
4) Pisces – Always stay hydrated! Having sore throat means no Chinese cookies, bakwa and mandarin oranges. Instead you’ll end up with a different kind of attention when you speak to your friends and relatives.
5) Cancer – Being the sweet and lovable Cancer, remember to greet the aunties first when visiting houses; they are usually the ones that gives out the ang pow and you don’t want to be missed.
6) Virgo – Spring cleaning is important. By doing so you’ll sweep out the bad chi as well as decluttering your home and mind to welcome the Spring festival. The perfect, organized and hygienic Virgo would be proud!
7) Leo – Go for a nice haircut so the vain Leo in you can come roaring to life!
8) Sagittarius – Take out your smelly Chinese black ink and start practicing calligraphy known as 春聯(chunlián). It’s something fun and adventurous for the Sagittarius in you to experience, do give it a go!
9) Aries – Be sure that you can get the best deals and offers when shopping during this auspicious season as there are usually big sales going around. The competitive Aries wouldn’t want to be left out!
10) Taurus – No matter how stubborn a Taurus can be, there’s one rule that must be adhered to; remember to return borrowed items or money. Settling old debts and not let it carry across the new year will ensure good karma.
11) Gemini – As the playful Gemini, learn some games or party tricks online so you can be the light of the show during gatherings with family and friends. Charm them with your amusing new talents.
12) Libra – During gatherings, family members will always fight to control what to watch on TV. The balanced Libra can maintain peace by turning on AstroLOLogy which is suitable for all ages. Bookmark all the YouTube links and play it to entertain your guests. Spend some quality time with family and friends too – it’s even better to watch AstroLOLogy together for continuous fun and laughter!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, everyone! And here’s to welcoming a prosperous new year ahead!
November 6, 2019
Ontario, Canada (November 4, 2019) – Apocalypse Studios is excited to announce a CoProduction agreement with Lemon Sky Studios, to…
December 12, 2018
Lead artist: Jake Chin, Robert Choon, Boon E and Jin Yang (Penang and KL Team) Developer: Insomniac Games Publisher: Sony…
November 20, 2019
KUALA LUMPUR: Successful exporters from various sectors were given their turns in the spotlight at the inaugural Export Excellence Awards…